This looks nice!
- 1½ lbs boneless, skinless, chicken thighs trimmed
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 5 tbsp. honey
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha sauce – or more if you like it hot.
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- In small saucepan, whisk together vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ground ginger, pepper, and Sriracha over medium heat until boiling.
- Whisk together cornstarch and water until dissolved. Slowly add cornstarch and water mixture to boiling marinade whisking constantly until thickened, it should be quick. Remove marinade from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place the chicken thighs in a gallon size plasic bag and pour in room temperature marinade, let marinade in fridge 30mins-overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a 8×8″ oven-proof pan with 2 layers of tin foil…
View original post 158 more words